Not all projects require a landscape design, but there are definite advantages to having a design created for your outdoor project. These include:
- Creating and managing expectations – with a landscape design, you know exactly what you’re getting. No surprises and no changes.
- Visualising yourself in your outdoor space and ensuring what you think you want, is actually what you want. By creating 3D realistic renders of your new outdoor space, including landscape fly-through videos, you will be able to understand exactly what your new back or front yard will look like after construction.
- Creating a landscape that meets your budget – rather than having a huge list of “wants” that are unachievable for your budget, you will be able to create a design for your front and back yard that meets your most important landscaping needs/wants from your wish list
- Staying on budget and avoiding scope and cost “blow-outs” – having a landscape design ensures that your project has a clear plan and schedule, even if your project is set out in stages to match your budget and cash-flow. Often, without a landscape design in place, the scope changes as the customer sees their project coming together and wants to make changes.
- Ensuring an accurate construction cost is provided – having a landscape design with measurements will ensure your construction cost is accurate, allowing you to budget and make decisions with regards to where your priorities lie.
- Ensuring that the aspects of your project work together – having a landscape design in place considers all aspects of the project and sets them out clearly.
- Improves management of trades by having a clear schedule and plan to work to.
Why Use Premier Constructed for My Landscape Design?
With a complete end to end landscaping service, we will take full accountability for the entirety of your project, from start to finish. This means that the concept, design, construction and project management is all handled by one company, which ensures full responsibility and accountability. It also reduces stress and confusion, and our customers all report complete customer service satisfaction, stating how easy their landscaping project was.
We value complete honesty, transparency and communication – so you will be guided through the process from start to finish. Our ultimate goal is to give you a stress-free and enjoyable exterior building project.
LEARN MORE: www.premierconstructed.com.au/design-process/
Hear what other prestigious landscapers have to say about landscape design:
“A landscape designer is a professional who designs outdoor spaces and gardens by preparing detailed plans, sketches or concepts for clients…Typically, a landscape designer will have a high level of plant and horticultural knowledge. They apply this knowledge to site specifics as well as the client’s tastes and budgets”.
A landscaper, on the other hand, is a professional who is often highly adept across many trades. A skilled landscaper will be capable of building decks, pergolas and bbq’s, as well as paving, retaining walls and pools. They work across several mediums such as concrete, timber, stone and brick. It’s hard but rewarding work,” says Grant.
Grant believes you need both a landscaper and a landscape designer for your project, and we tend to agree! Being able to offer a complete end-to-end service from landscape concept, design, construction and project management is what sets us apart from other landscapers in Perth.
Read More about why you need a Landscape Designer AND a Landscaper for your landscaping project via Eco Outdoor’s Blog on the exact topic!