Premier Constructed and Premier Concrete Perth are proud to announce that we have become official SPASA WA members, along with Perth’s most reputable swimming pool manufacturers, installers, fencing contractors and landscapers.
Premier Constructed & Premier Concrete Perth offer swimming pool related services including: pool design and installation, poolscape packages, landscaping design and construction, fencing and gates, hardscaping, swimming pool restoration, concrete pool surrounds and seamless pool edge, paving and softscaping/planting.
What is SPASA?
The Swimming Pool and Spa Association (SPASA) is a self-regulated organisation in which members agree to abide by its rules, regulations and strict code of ethics in the conduct of their business.
Choosing a SPASA WA member to install your swimming pool or poolscaping gives you, the customer, the peace of mind that your project will be completed to a high standard. Below, we cover the information provided by SPASA as to why this is the case. Visit the SPASA website for more information!
Benefits of Dealing with a SPASA member
- SPASA members provide the safeguard of a COMPLETION GUARANTEE for all domestic pools (conditions apply).
- SPASA pool builders must use the SPASA-approved contracts for domestic pools.
- SPASA members are regularly advised of the latest technology and trade information from within Australia and overseas.
- SPASA members must comply with the Australian Standards and meet all legal requirements.
- SPASA provides a permanently staffed office, with employees that are competent to advise and appropriately refer or assist customers with their enquiries.
- SPASA members have access to technical training and educational programmes designed to ensure their construction and maintenance staff perform with technical excellence.
- Prior to acceptance as a member of SPASA, all applicants are assessed by the association as to their competence, experience and professionalism.
- Prospective members must provide evidence of successful and competent trading over a substantial period, together with an acceptable credit rating. They must also supply evidence of adequate public liability insurance to ensure protection for you, the customer.
Look for the SPASA Member Logo
There is no doubt that the best way for consumers to receive the best advice is to use a SPASA member.
Ask yourself; is the person I’m dealing with a SPASA member? If not, why not?
As a consumer, you also have a role in doing your own due diligence to ensure you make a well-informed decision. There is a lot to understand and you can never ask too many questions so take your time and choose wisely.