Westview Street, Scarborough
Exposed Aggregate Driveway and Landscape Construction
This project in Scarborough, one of our favourite Perth suburbs, utilised our skill-set from both Premier Constructed Landscaping and Premier Concrete, Perth’s quality concrete installation company. We were called to renovate the exterior of this Scarborough home, to bring it to compliment the modern home. This included pouring a new exposed aggregate driveway to replace dated paving, restore the limestone, install new feature blade fencing, undertake water wise planting including reticulation and create a functional, low maintenance and family-friendly front and backyard. Full details of our services including a before and after comparison of the landscaping and concrete project can be found below.
- Premier Constructed were engaged to transform the exterior landscape of this stunning Scarborough home, to compliment the modern house design.
Our services extended to the front yard, side walkways and back yard of the home, including:
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Driveway to complement the Concrete Steppers to the front of the home, which gave massive street appeal!
- Native Front Garden featuring some Corten Steel Planter Boxes and low maintenance Summerstone Fines and Waterwise Native Planting
- Feature Aluminum Powder Coated Matte Black Blade Fencing
- Planting to the front and sides of the home including plant selection, retaining walls and planter boxes
- Reticulation throughout
- Repair to front and side pathway Limestone
- New Composite Decking Feature Timber Bench Seat to Back Alfresco Courtyard Area
- Decorative Stone Placement
- Synthetic Lawn (“Fake Turf”) making the backyard child-friendly.
- Groundworks, excavation and waste removal.