A special message from directors Thomas & Bianca Atkinson
In response to your questions: Yes, WE ARE OPEN! But it’s business as (un)usual as we do our best to work in response to ensure duty of care to our team and customers.
We hope everyone is managing to stay calm and sane during this difficult time. Yes – we are still open for both quotes & installations across our concrete & natural stone divisions, although we have made many adjustments to operations in line with COVID-19.
What We Are Doing To Reduce The Spread:
• All quotes will be undertaken digitally/remotely, without the need for a site visit, where possible.
• We will not be able to attend your site if you are isolating or unwell with flu like symptoms.
• We will maintain a minimum of 1.5m between any two people at all times and Minimal trades will be on site at any given time.
• Personal and site hygiene standards have been increased.
• No trades/workers will be allowed on site where they have travelled interstate or internationally; or have come into contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks.
• No trades/workers will be allowed to work if showing any signs of cold/flu symptoms.
• Our office is no longer based in Home Base Subiaco, and our team will be instead be working from home-offices. You can still visit @homebaseperth to view concrete samples during their amended hours.
Thankyou for your understanding as we navigate through this together.
Stay safe & well, and remember – todays worries will not take away tomorrows problems; but they will take away the peace.
We’re all in this together.
Thomas and Bianca Atkinson
Current as at 15 April 2020
Mob: 0420 714 523